Miles Against Melanoma will host its first Glow Run. This evening start time will be the most skin friendly event we can offer. The course is a 3K (1.8miles) of illuminated path. The race is chipped timed for personal results. No awards will be given at this event. Our focus of this event is to allow those who have been affected by Melanoma to have a fun evening. All while bringing awareness to others to raise money to help prevent future skin cancers and aid in melanoma research. Come early and enjoy DJ music and have fun with glow accessories.
Early registration pricing ends September 3rd: Adult price is $25, and Youth is $15.
Guaranteed a shirt if registered before September 3rd.
Day of event price: Adult price is $30, and Youth is $20.
Not guaranteed if registered after September 3rd.
Early Packet Pick up: September 16th 5-6pm at JCMG Dermatology
Pick up your shirt early to customize your glow outfit.
This year you choose your shirt color (neon yellow, neon pink, neon green, neon orange, white or black). All shirts will have a glow in the dark logo.
- Location: 111 Memorial Park Dr. Jefferson City MO, 65109
- Early Packet Pickup Sep 16th @ 5pm-6pm JCMG Dermatology
- Registration at 6:00 pm- 7:00 pm on Sep 17th
- Run starts @ 8:00 pm
- Prior to run start time enjoy music and glow party.
- Walkers and strollers to the back of the start line please.
- No awards will be given at this event